Anodising, Plating and Metal Finishing Plant Industries
Process Fabrications Ltd offers a range of manual, semi-automatic process lines and fully automatic process lines for chemical immersion of a large variety of products.
Process Fabrications Ltd. have experience of building an supplying manual process lines for treatments that include:
- Copper Nickel Chrome plating of both metal and plastic substrate’s
- Precious metal plating
- Electroless Nickel
- Metal etching
- Metal cleaning
- Pilot plants for R&D and small batch production
- Zinc Alloys
Process Fabrications Ltd. supplies plating and coating plants for various processes, including:
- Tin or silver plating for electronic connectors and components
- Cadmium plating for aircraft landing gear parts
- Hard chrome plating for landing gear pistons
- Phosphate coating for actuators and flaps/rudders
- Chromating/conversion coating for corrosion protection
- Tool manufacturers: drills, files, plastic injection molds, saw blades
- Mechanical engineering: axles, hydraulic pistons, crankshafts, cylinders, valves
- Military: various parts, such as gun barrels
- Automotive industry: decorative finish for internal and external car parts
- Plumbing accessories industry: mixers and other heating, plumbing and ventilation products
- Chrome plating of hospital accessories, lock components, decorative coating of interior accessories
- Decorative chrome plating for plastic parts
Process Line systems are developed to meet individual, ergonomic, logistical and processing challenges ensuring a bespoke design is achieved.
Equipment is manufactured to conform to the necessary legal requirements in respect to the machinery directive (CE), COSHH and any other applicable safety legislation.
Audited & Accredited
Process Fabrications Ltd. are driven to ensure a better performing supply chain, hence we have achieved vendor compliance with Achilles, Achilles UVBD and Browz, eliminating risk for our clients, whilst comitting to ongoing supplier assurance.
Process Fabrications Ltd. offer of comprehensive range of products covering a diverse range of applications from piping systems to storage tanks to complex tailor-made process equipment. We deliver innovative composite and plastic materials and services by putting effort into research and development of our products and performance.
Process Fabrications Ltd. provide worldwide industries with corrosion resistant solutions for storage and processing with curved composite products and related services. Industries specialising in include Chemical Processing, Metal Finishing Plants, Waste Water Treatment Processing and most recently Water to Energy Technologies.
Process Fabrications Ltd. have a proven track record in being able offer the complete Support, Service, Maintenance and Repair solutions required across our extensive range of products and services. With over 50 year of experience we can guarantee our clients total peace of mind, ensuring smooth day to day operations.
Specialists in Corrosion Protection
Process Plant Solutions
Process Fabrications Ltd. are specialists in the fabrication of tanks for the process and chemical industries and acknowledged leaders in the field. Process Fabrications Ltd. offer a specialist service in corrosion protection including tank linings, coverings and insulation. All these come in a variety of materials such as rubber, PVC, glass fibre, glass flake, lead and special epoxy.